- New Zealand.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Canada Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777