- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Liberia
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Grand Canyon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639