- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Hudson River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639