- Yellowstone National Park
- China-India border.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670