- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The city of New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639