- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Utica Remove Subject: Utica Region Remove
Road map of Utica city region with extensive col. hand-drawn additions showing road improvements (red/black) and N.Y. State Barge Canal (brown). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. In legend: State roads--highways to be improved by the state indicated in red. Base map is transfer-line print (black) on photoreceptive fabric. LC ...
- Contributor: Lewis, Clifford
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1907