- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639