- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The city of New York.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of Liberia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639