- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Heath, Joseph Remove
Scale ca. 1:4,800. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures and shading. Includes descriptive index to military positions. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1121 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Heath, Joseph - Eyre, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755