- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Republic of Liberia
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- China-India border.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove Subject: Manuscript Maps Remove
Plan of the attack of Fort Clinton and Montgomery which where [sic] stormed by His Majesty's forces under the command of Sr. Henry Clinton, KB, the 6th of October 1777.
Scale ca. 1:21,120. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermark. Relief shown by shading. Pictorial map. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1195 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Searched 3-26-96 ga16
- Contributor: Hills, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782