- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Language: French Remove Location: Rhode Island Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink (black and red) and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 830 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Accompanied by manuscript text: Itinéraire du march que l'armée dois faire poursuivre de la Providence à la Rivière du Nord. 11 p. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781