- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Bergen County Remove
[Plan of the country at and in the vicinity of Forts Lee and Independency, showing the position of the British Army.
Scale ca. 1:160,000. Title from Philip Lee Phillips' A list of maps of America. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Shows British and Hessian troop positions in eastern Bergen County, New Jersey and Bronx, New York. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1265 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776