- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- The city of New York.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
The seat of action, between the British and American forces; or, An authentic plan of the western part of Long Island, with the engagement of the 27th August 1776 between the King's ...
Scale ca. 1:215,000. Hand colored. Has watermarks. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1146 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel - Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776