- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- General map of Cairo.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Ovid Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Sheet torn vertically at left center. Minor losses at top-center. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-147
- Contributor: French, Frank F.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858