- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Province Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777