- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Liberia
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Quebec Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777