- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Yellowstone National Park
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Seneca County Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Sheet torn vertically at left center. Minor losses at top-center. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-147
- Contributor: French, Frank F.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858