- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Manuscript Maps Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove
Plan of the attack of Fort Clinton and Montgomery which where [sic] stormed by His Majesty's forces under the command of Sr. Henry Clinton, KB, the 6th of October 1777.
Scale ca. 1:21,120. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermark. Relief shown by shading. Pictorial map. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1195 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Searched 3-26-96 ga16
- Contributor: Hills, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782