- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove Location: New York City Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776