- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776