- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639