- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- General map of Cairo.
- The city of New York.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- China-India border.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639