- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Contributor: Campo, Josef Del Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780