- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Lower Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:30,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1293 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 copies Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Hills, John - Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782