- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Ivory Coast.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rand Mcnally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1908