- [Base map of Alabama].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Liberia
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index of buildings with householders' names. 1 map : col. ; 45 x 67 cm.
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670