- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670