- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670