- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Location: New York Region Remove Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1964