- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Location: New York Region Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670