- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Base map of Alabama].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- General map of Cairo.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670