- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670