- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of Liberia
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: The Narrows Remove
Plan of The Narrows, shewing the channel, shoal, depth of water, and the several battery's proposed on each side to prevent an enemy's sailing up to New York.
Scale 1:6,000; 500 ft. to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Includes "Explanation." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1155 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776