- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- General map of Cairo.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776