- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Covens Et Mortier Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 110; 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780