- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- General map of Cairo.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Ivory Coast.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Grand Canyon
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- China-India border.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Covens Et Mortier Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 52 x 63 cm.
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780