- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Subject: Keeseville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858