- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Essex County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858