- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Grand Canyon
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Lyons Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 26 insets, 11 views, 1855 census data, business directories, and table of distances. "Entered according to Act of Congress by R. P. Smith, in the year 1858 ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 576 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (John Homer) - Gillette, John E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - French, J. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858