- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 110; 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier - Klockhoff, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780