- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The city of New York.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 52 x 63 cm.
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780