- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Liberia
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Ivory Coast.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Northeast Atlantic States Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 110; 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780