- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Architecture, Domestic Remove Location: Madison County Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858