- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- China-India border.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Architecture, Domestic Remove Subject: Clinton (Town) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Losses across upper half of sheet, all edges significantly foxed, significant staining throughout. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2007-159
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1857