- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Architecture, Domestic Remove Subject: Hamilton Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858