- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Yellowstone National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Architecture, Domestic Remove Subject: Hamilton Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A. - Friend & Au
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858