- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- General map of Cairo.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Cazenovia Remove
Cadastral survey wall map showing buildings, lot lines, and landowners' names. Relief shown by hachures. Originally issued as a wall map; wooden rods removed from top and bottom edges of sheet. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset "Sketch of creek & plank road from the corporation boundary to Chittenango Falls", ill. of "Cazenovia Seminary", and ...
- Contributor: Hart, Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1852