- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Grand Canyon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- China-India border.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Hamilton (Madison County, N.Y. : Township) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858