- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Kirkland (Town) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Town of Kirkland -- [Clinton]. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. DLC LC copy imperfect: Losses across upper half of sheet, all edges significantly foxed, significant staining throughout. DLC 2 maps on 1 sheet : hand col. ...
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1857