- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Utica Remove Location: Utica Region Remove
Road map of Utica city region with extensive col. hand-drawn additions showing road improvements (red/black) and N.Y. State Barge Canal (brown). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. In legend: State roads--highways to be improved by the state indicated in red. Base map is transfer-line print (black) on photoreceptive fabric. LC ...
- Contributor: Lewis, Clifford
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1907