- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639