- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A capital do Brasil.
- New Zealand.
- The city of New York.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639