- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639