- Map of Liberia
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639